I'd say that Wesley has two favorite things right now... popsicles and elephants. Favorite #1 came about when our neighbor introduced Wes to this frozen juice in a plastic sleeve concept. After she gave him several popsicles over a few week span I finally bought him some at the grocery store. He now likes to run over to the freezer and beg for a popsicle. These things are messy, but I've got a trick. I match the popsicle color to his clothing and if I don't have a match the default is orange or grape. :)Favorite #2 started when he watched a Barney episode that has a funny song about elephants. It is his favorite episode and I'd say it is by far our most played DVR recording. He likes to run around and swing his arm out in front of him like an elephant trunk and he shouts out, "elephant, elephant" in a sing-songy voice. It is so darn cute I just can't help it. I think a trip to the zoo is in our near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment