



We flew to Orlando, FL for our family vacation. We made the trip with Grammy and Gramps (Papa Choo Choo), Uncle Chad, Aunt Amy, and cousins Myles, Elliot & Ian. We had told Wesley that we were going to be visiting Mickey's house. He was so excited for this trip.
We spent a lot of time at our hotel, the Nickelodeon Suites Resort, but we also went to Downtown Disney, Magic Kingdom, and Disney's Hollywood Studio. Ben and I were both anxious to go to Magic Kingdom since we both hadn't been there since we were around five or six years old. It was better than I remembered and I hope we can go back again in a couple of years. Wesley would like to go back sooner. After we got home he turned to me and said, "Next year Mommy." He better start saving up. :)
There are so many wonderful pictures and stories to share from this trip that I am going to have to do it in chunks.
There are so many wonderful pictures and stories to share from this trip that I am going to have to do it in chunks.
No comments:
Post a Comment