July 14, 2009

This and That

I ran out of pictures to post, so I decided to post this family picture that Katie took during Wes' three month photo shoot. She just emailed it to me today so that Wesley would have a family picture to make a daycare project. Our nights tend to fly by these days. I really only have time to take pictures on the weekends.

Wes has changed so much in the last month and a half. His hair is starting to get longer and thicker. He is rolling over like it is sooooo easy. He is giggling non stop. All you have to do is make a funny face and he thinks it is the funniest thing ever. I can't forget to mention that he is a very ticklish boy. He gets really squirmy if you touch his sides or back. He can occupy himself by playing with his toys. His new thing is touching peoples' faces. It is so much fun watching him study things. He's just taking it all in and is such a joy to be around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They change so much in the first year!! It's crazy, the go from tiny little helpless beings to mobile almost todderls full of wonder! It amazes me!!